I was thinking the other day “My, how things have changed,” and how funny so many of those changes are so I’d thought it would be a hoot to put together a “You Know You’re a New Mom If” list. Please add to the fun!
- You’ve added white and brown to your wardrobe (spit-up and poop.)
- You consider dinner out and a glass of wine to be a big night on the town
- You’ve forgotten to close your trunk open during or after a shopping excursion
- You catch yourself speaking baby talk to friends and your hubby
- You can’t remember what you had for lunch, or anything for that matter
- You own 5+ pairs of leggings
- Naps are orgasmic